Clearwire is the pioneer in 4G and builder of the first 4G network in the US
The Clearwire 4G mobile broadband network reaches 130 million people in the U.S. and covers over 70 of the top U.S. markets. Our network is highly scalable and backed by a wealth of spectrum. Clearwire not only powers CLEAR (our own retail brand), but technology and telecommunications leaders like Sprint and Best Buy rely on our 4G network.
We are looking for people to jump into this growing company, have a voice, and make a difference. Join a team that is defining the communication network of the future and lead your career down the path of opportunity.
Director Customer Acquisition and Lifecycle Management / 12-8998
Director Customer Acquisition and Lifecycle Management
• Responsible for defining and implementing service plan and device pricing strategy to drive demand generation and deliver on CLEAR revenue and gross objectives
• Define, implement and analyze service plan and device pricing test programs including price elasticity and customer take rates to define optimal pricing structure
• Responsible for defining and implementing business policies and procedures with cross functional team
• Lead the execution efforts for various lifecycle marketing activities and communication tactics with the overall objective of increasing customer awareness, increase repurchase behaviors, upsell new services, extend customer lifecycle and generate customer loyalty
• Manage all aspects of planning and operational deployment for retention programs, including offers, policies and special outreach programs
• Oversee appropriate testing, evaluation of program impacts and implantation of future optimization for customer lifecycle and retention programs
• Responsible for defining CLEAR customer experiences and lead cross functional initiatives to improve overall customer experience
• Effectively combines strategic and tactical thinking in developing/implementing solutions
• BS/BA Degree preferred in the areas of business administration, management or other business related degree.
• A minimum of 7 -10 years in a management role responsible for leading strategic decision making and cross function execution of marketing programs
• Thorough understanding of the business dynamics, competitive landscape, general operating environment surrounding the telecommunication industry
• A driven, decisive and results focused manager effective at communicating with all levels of an organization
• Strategic focus, strong decision making and strategic-analytical abilities.
• Strong oral and written communication abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications
• Proficient in financial/project planning, forecasting and analysis.
• Must thrive in an atmosphere of change
• Strong leadership, teamwork and customer service skills
• Ability to mentor and develop other’s skills
• Possess the ability to be approachable and lead by example in an environment of trust and open communication
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer (both internal/external) satisfaction.
• This role will have 4-6 direct reports
• Must be able to travel anywhere between 10-35% of the time
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
See job details and apply here